THE EPITOME OF AN XC HARNESS
The Genie Lite 3 is the epitome of a modern XC harness – although compact, it does not compromise on essential qualities. It offers the ultimate combination of comfort, safety, stability and durability.
The Genie Lite 3 is suitable for most pilots who want to fly with a cocoon harness. It’s accessible and easy enough for leisure pilots, yet the features and performance will satisfy even the most dedicated XC pilots.
- stable harness geometry for ease and accessibility
- supportive structure offers supreme comfort
- state of the art patented Neo/Koroyd back protection
- very compact compared to the level of XC harness features
|Pilot height (cm)||<165||160-175||170-185||180-190||>185|
|Weight of harness (kg)||-||4.4||4.8||5.0||-|
The height information in the table is for guidance only.
- 9cm Neo-Koroyd protector for more complete back protection
- underseat rescue container with easy deployment system - triplex seat plate
- ABS geometry with fast-trimming system and anti-forget features
- flight deck with large instrument panel, windshield and 5L storage
- easy-packing aerocone section
- double-bladed hook knife can even cut webbing - G-chute pocket (for “Anti-G” type drag chute)
- large back pocket with pouches and routing for a hydration system (e.g. Camelbak) and radio, plus a zipper pocket for secure storage of small items
- zipped side pocket (right hand side) - under seat pocket (4L)
- integrated speed system with 2 step speed bar and Harken pulleys
- outlet for catheter system (pee tube)
SIZE Guide - see pictures above, please!
More info is on GIN's product page.